Re: Re: Drawings of single handed cart.

Subject: Re: Re: Drawings of single handed cart.
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 11:07:26
Would having the wing support higher be of any additional benefit when
rigging?

I presume that the rigging procedure is grab the spar, wheel the wing
into place, rest the spar in the slot, dash down to the tip and slide the
wing into place.

I would have thought that you would have lined your cart with cat fur
instead of carpet!

Tony

 Mine is just two wheels on an axle wider
> than the wingtip with a carpeted base between. There is an arm
extending
> rootwards where it first lies on the ground. When you rest the wing tip

> beyond the axle, the arm comes up to lie parallel to the wing, and a
> bungee is put round it and the wing in the chord direction. You then
just
> pick up the spar end and wheel the whole lot about.

Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 08/26/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 11:07:27                 Ph +64 9 358 9124

Visit http://www.kaon.co.nz

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd Intranet ATM Networks,
NetManage Internet and Intranet Software Solutions,
Spider/Shiva Remote Networking Systems
Borderware Internet Firewall and Security Software,
Banyan and SNMPc