Re: Re: Drawings of single handed cart.

Subject: Re: Re: Drawings of single handed cart.
From: Ian Seager <ians@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 23:36:47
>How about a .dxf for the ftp. If you don't "have the technology" I will
>do it for you if you send hard copy. I have one based on golf buggy
>wheels but its a converted kid's gocart and not very elegant.
>
>gemin

I haven't really thought about it yet, and I don't have any solutions...but
if anyone is thinking about one man rigging aids, I would recomend a trip
to your local gliding site...some private owners will have devised a
method...
Ian

Ian Seager FLYER Magazine, 3 Kingsmead Square, Bath, BA1 2AB
Tel: 01225 481440 Fax: 01225 481262
http://www.avnet.co.uk/flyer/flyhome.html