epoxy mixing

Subject: epoxy mixing
From: paul & liz atkinson <100016.3347@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 14:55:35
The recent discussions about the accuracy of epoxy mixing have got me wondering.
Graham Singletons description of a balance at the seminar seems like the best
bet as I do not have the readies for a resin pump. My wife came up with with the
idea of using syringes(the nursing training coming into use again). Has there
been any discussion on this before or has anyone any views positive or negative
on their use. I would be grateful for any comments.

  E-mail from: paul & liz atkinson, 03-Jun-1996