just joining the Europa lover group...............

Subject: just joining the Europa lover group...............
From: giuseppe filiaci <gzf50@amail.amdahl.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 17:35:51
Hallo everybody,
               this is Giuseppe Filiaci an italian flyer entusiast, just
               one year ago, being in Basingstoke for a business trip,
               had the luky to met, at Popham airfield, Mr.Miles
               McCallum. Miles attempted to explain to me what Europa
               was.....and I got the virus, the virus of EUROPA!!!

               Few days later I got the videotape/documentation, it was
               simply wonderful, since that I started to dream! At the
               moment it's just a dream and I'm following news, magazine,
               groups.......and all Europa related topics!

               Tks to all of you, expecially the
                   Europa builders!

               giuseppe filiaci
               gzf50@amail.amdahl.com