RE: permagrit

Subject: RE: permagrit
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 12:39:14
Permagrit tools are an absolute must but then who am I to be a walking
advert for the most used piece of equipment in my workshop :-)

I use a 540mm sanding spline and many of the set of eight tools (flat,
curved, angled) in the wallet for general sanding. The slitting disk and
the small sanding cone are very useful with a Dremel. The sanding cone is
great for cutting flox corners and for general shaping.

Tony

<bizzarro@easynet.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi all,
>I am after some more info now that we are ready to start our plane.
>Basically, we were thinking of purchacing some of these permagrit tools,
so
>if you use them, can you tell us which ones you have needed so far, and
what
>you found them most useful for. What do you recommend we get to build
our
>Europa. I appreciate that knife trimming is not an option, after doing
the
>chock!! The cutting disk sounds much better:-)

-----------------End of Original Message-----------------

Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 30/05/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 12:39:14                 Ph +64 9 358 9124

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd Intranet ATM Networks,
NetManage Internet and Intranet Software Solutions,
Spider/Shiva Remote Networking Systems
Borderware Internet Firewall,
Banyan and SNMPc