permagrit

Subject: permagrit
From: Eddie Hatcher <bizzarro@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 00:22:11

Hi all,
I am after some more info now that we are ready to start our plane.
Basically, we were thinking of purchacing some of these permagrit tools, so
if you use them, can you tell us which ones you have needed so far, and what
you found them most useful for. What do you recommend we get to build our
Europa. I appreciate that knife trimming is not an option, after doing the
chock!! The cutting disk sounds much better:-)

Cheers

Eddie, Bill and Nick
////    Eddie Hatcher ////    Kit 279     /////
////    South East London Flying Group    /////
////    bizzarro@easynet.co.uk            /////