Re: DANGER! Cr** fuel system

Subject: Re: DANGER! Cr** fuel system
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 13:55:56
Dear Richard n' all  thanks for the interest shown on this one.  I take the
point regarding the importance of where the feed for the guage is taken from.
Duncan MacFadean  has put foreward proposals to take care of that one and I
shall probably follow his lead (double outlets from the tank???) . Finally
for me I think I cannot see any point in the seperate vent pipes. They are as
bad news to a liquid system as are multiple earth paths in an electrical
system for similar reasons if you like water anologies for electrical systems
and should I believe be avoided at all costs so I think I shall just link
 mine together with a couple of  T pieces.   Ron S No 33.