Re: New Antipodean Soap

Subject: Re: New Antipodean Soap
From: Peter Davis <101621.3070@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 15:29:50
TonyK writes:

>>Knowing how popular antipodean soap operas are overseas (thanks for all
the export dollars folks) you can now have the dubious pleasure of having
regular updates on how my building is going.

Full of drama, spectacle and frequently boring you can get a blow by blow
account of the build progress of aircraft #272 at<<   etc..etc.....

God! This guy's a lunatic!

I had thought that once he had got his kit he wouldn't  have so much time for
all the global chit-chat. It would appear that I am about to be proved wrong!

Good on yer Tony! I'm not sure if we need more or fewer of you but your
contribution sure makes interesting reading!

I've made a note of your http page address so look forward to looking in.

Regards,

A boringly sane Peter (C154)