Re: Inspection Panels

Subject: Re: Inspection Panels
From: Peter Davis <101621.3070@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 15:29:47

Access/inspection panels under the fuel outlets is a requirement in the UK as I
understand it and I have put one under each outlet. They also enable access to
the other bits & pieces in that area which I am all in favour of.

The best way I have found of fixing wiring and static port tube to the fuselage
is to make up a length of 2 ply glass+resin on the bench and let it go off
draped over a pencil or tube or whatever diameter you want. You end up with a
mini top-hat section which can be cut up in, say, 1/8" lengths and hot glue
gunned to the fuselage with wires etc held in the 'D' section.

Regards,

Peter D (C154)