Re: Any Local Europa Builders?

Subject: Re: Any Local Europa Builders?
From: Eddie Hatcher <bizzarro@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 23:58:20
>Calling All Europa Builders, is there any of you out there that live in or
>around Surrey Area.
>I am one of those unfortunates who owns two copies of the Europe information
>pack (the old and the new), would love to build a Europa if I could find the
>time/space/money and if only my wife could see what a necessity it is.
>For now I will just have to fly my group aircraft (PA-28 G-ATOK) out of
>White Waltham and dream.
>The reason I ask is that I would dearly love to see a real Europa project
>taking shape and talk to a builders to find out what really is involved.....
>is it really is as easy as they say in the information pack and
>video....surely not!
>I have no previous building experience (apart from R/C aircraft!!!) and I
>must admit the extracts from the builders manual do tend to scare me a bit!
>What would a realistic total price be for one in the air and a realistic
>time scale.
>
>Look forward to hearing from one or many of you.
>
>Keith Tallent

Hi Keith
Well, we are building a Europa in Sydenham and have just received or tail
section. You are quite welcome to have a look at our project although we
have only unpacked the box and checked off the contents. We are still
finishing off the workshop. We also must find ourselves a qualified
inspector before we start. But finally it is happening so email us and we
can talk.

Cheers

Eddie and Bill
Eddie Hatcher