Re: Any Local Europa Builders?

Subject: Re: Any Local Europa Builders?
From: Martin W. Berner <mberner@wow.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 18:42:08
Keith Tallent wrote:

> Calling All Europa Builders, is there any of you out there that live in or
> around Surrey Area.

Wish I could help, my home is in Epsom - let's see who replies and perhaps I
can visit next time I am in the UK.

> I am one of those unfortunates who owns two copies of the Europe
>information pack (the old and the new), would love to build a Europa if I
>could find the time/space/money and if only my wife could see what a
>necessity it is.

When you do convince your wife, will you ask her to talk to mine ?

How did you get two copies of the information pack (which seems to include
the manual from what you say).   All I have is the brochures and the first
video.

> For now I will just have to fly my group aircraft (PA-28 G-ATOK) out of
> White Waltham and dream.

And I will fly PA-28 9Y-TIT (really!) as often as I can afford to rent it !

> The reason I ask is that I would dearly love to see a real Europa project
> taking shape and talk to a builders to find out what really is
>involved.....> is it really  as easy as they say in the information pack and
> video....surely not!

Read this forum and you may really start to wonder !

Best of luck, Keith !

Sincerely,

Martin

Martin W. Berner,   26 Mayfield Road, Valsayn Park, Trinidad, The West
Indies.