Any Local Europa Builders?

Subject: Any Local Europa Builders?
From: Keith Tallent <ktallent@ayla.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 21:53:14
Calling All Europa Builders, is there any of you out there that live in or
around Surrey Area.
I am one of those unfortunates who owns two copies of the Europe information
pack (the old and the new), would love to build a Europa if I could find the
time/space/money and if only my wife could see what a necessity it is.
For now I will just have to fly my group aircraft (PA-28 G-ATOK) out of
White Waltham and dream.
The reason I ask is that I would dearly love to see a real Europa project
taking shape and talk to a builders to find out what really is involved.....
is it really is as easy as they say in the information pack and
video....surely not!
I have no previous building experience (apart from R/C aircraft!!!) and I
must admit the extracts from the builders manual do tend to scare me a bit!
What would a realistic total price be for one in the air and a realistic
time scale.

Look forward to hearing from one or many of you.

Keith Tallent