RE: April 96 Newsletter Online

Subject: RE: April 96 Newsletter Online
From: tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 13:09:46

>Subscription to this newsletter is mandatory for all aircraft
>               owners/builders/operators.
>
>So if you don't send off your tenner to Europa you must download a copy
(for
>free !) from here.

I thought I could get away with not subscribing and just pull the
newsletter down off the net but, to quote the online newsletter,

"Builder's tips, plans changes A.D.s
For the above please see the printed newletter available direct from
Europa Aviation. "

Tony
Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 22/04/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 13:09:46                 Ph +64 9 358 9124

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd, NetManage Chameleon and Ecco, Spider/Shiva
Borderware, Banyan and SNMPc