RE: Sun N' Fun

Subject: RE: Sun N' Fun
From: tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 13:00:21
  Additionally, NSI is developing
>another propeller blade option to the Warp drive blades, as they begin
>cavitate at about 150 mph, or 130 knots.  They have tested a blade that
provided
>15 knots increase in speed without addtional power as a result.

If this is available for the Rotax then tell me more! Still prefer the
idea of a BMW logo on the cowling though :-)

Tony

Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 22/04/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 13:00:22                 Ph +64 9 358 9124

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd, NetManage Chameleon and Ecco, Spider/Shiva
Borderware, Banyan and SNMPc