April 96 Newsletter Online

Subject: April 96 Newsletter Online
From: Peter Thomas <100335.3566@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 06:48:50
Hello Everyone

I have just finished converting the April 96 (Number 13) Europa Aviation
Newsletter into HTML.

It is now available for you to read on the Web. As usual, follow the link from..
http://www.avnet.co.uk./europa

If you cannot access the web, I have also created a text only version and placed
it
in the archives. To retrieve it just send an e-mail to the REQUEST address.
(europa-request@avnet.co.uk).
The Subject does not matter but the body of the message must contain....

get europa nwslet13.txt

Please note, there now appears a header that states.....

Subscription to this newsletter is mandatory for all aircraft
               owners/builders/operators.

So if you don't send off your tenner to Europa you must download a copy (for
free !) from here.
Has anyone actually received their snail mail copy yet ? Who said the Internet
wasn't the most efficient
and effective communications media ever invented !

Best Wishes

Pete Thomas