Resin Pump Revisited

Subject: Resin Pump Revisited
From: Tony Krzyzewski tonyk@kaon.co.nz <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 11:55:10

I guess this is a great week to ask questions seeing as the combined
brains of Europa builders are gathered at Staverton.

A question on behalf of Peter Austin who is about to order a resin
pump.

The Europa epoxy is mixed on a 4:1 ratio by weight. Are the densities
of the resin and hardener close enough to be able to buy a 4:1 (by
volume) resin pump or is a variable ratio pump required. If a variable
ratio pump is required then does anyone know what the ratio by volume should
be.

Have fun at the gathering. We'll be thinking of you drinking warm
English beer :-)

How about online updates during the breaks so you
can get feedback from the global community.

Sent from Tony Krzyzewski's roaming computer
somewhere on the planet earth.

Reply To  tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Visit     http://www.kaon.co.nz