Trailers

Subject: Trailers
From: Richard Meredith-Hardy <rmh@flymicro.winuk.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 11:41:28
We have acquired a nice trailer chassis (ex mobile toilet block,
very low milage mate!) but would like to benefit from other
experience before we start any work on it. We would like to make
up a quick loader, something like the commercially available one.

Does anyone have a drawing with the critical dimensions?

Alternatively we could visit with tape measure by car if reasonably
local to North Hertfordshire or fly over.  What about all you guys
at Kemble?

Regards
Richard Meredith-Hardy         TEL + 44 (0)1462 834776
rmh@flymicro.win-uk.net        FAX + 44 (0)1462 732668
CIS: 100071,2422

Check out the British Microlight Aircraft Association at
http://www.avnet.co.uk/bmaa/bmaa.htm