Carb Ice

Subject: Carb Ice
From: Richard Meredith-Hardy <rmh@flymicro.winuk.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 12:00:16
I have just flown a Pegasus trike to Italy fitted with a 912,
overkill I know, but a fun trip.  It appears the 912 in
uncowled pusher configuration is prone to really cronic carb
icing. The Pegasus solution actually works perfectly but it did take
some time to get it to work in all conditions. What are people doing
to combat this problem, are you fitting traditional hot boxes or
what?  Have any of the Europas flying so far had any problems?

Regards
Richard Meredith-Hardy         TEL + 44 (0)1462 834776
rmh@flymicro.win-uk.net        FAX + 44 (0)1462 732668
CIS: 100071,2422

Check out the British Microlight Aircraft Association at
http://www.avnet.co.uk/bmaa/bmaa.htm