Builders meeting

Subject: Builders meeting
From: tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 11:24:29

Good luck with the meeting. I would have liked to have come to it but my
presence is required at a computer show in Auckland next week.

Could someone ensure that the issue of the wrinkled fuselages is brought
up and let me know the result.

If someone gets the chance to videotape the sessions, even without
editing, I will pay for all duplicating costs and I will collect them
---From Graham Singleton early in June when I come up to the UK.

May the weather be fine and have a beer for me :-)

Tony
The ship is sitting in the harbour as I write :-))))))
Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 12/04/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 11:24:29                 Ph +64 9 358 9124

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd, NetManage Chameleon and Ecco, Spider/Shiva
Borderware, Banyan and SNMPc