RE: Fuel drains, fuselage structure

Subject: RE: Fuel drains, fuselage structure
From: tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 02:33:05

John,

You obviously missed my earlier mail. Europa are working on a fuel drain
so we kiwis can meet the CAA requirements for homebuilts. It wil be
available as an option or as a blueprint.

Tony

>A knowledgeable friend of mine suggested that a fuel drain is a very
good
>thing, and I am wondering if either Europa are designing one, or if
there is
>a simple way of fixing one up.  I am not too thrilled at the idea of an
open
>hole in the bottom of the fuselage.  If one was fitted, could it be
reached
>by a long arm around and behind the wheel?  After draining, just take
off
>overalls, wipe of cow manure and go.....

Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 1/04/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 14:33:05                 Ph +64 9 358 9124

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd, NetManage Chameleon and Ecco, Spider/Shiva
Borderware, Banyan and SNMPc