Beware Tornados

Subject: Beware Tornados
From: Martin J.Tuck <102034.2747@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 22:06:57
Beware Tornados

You might think the instructions (when you come to rig the wing/control module
together) to check for Tornados and snow storms first a bit daft.

Well, as chance would have it I was going to rig my wing/control module
yesterday - but there was a Tornado Warning issued for my county so there you
go! The instructions were correct!

As the Tornado season approaches, and the aircraft is looking more like an
aircraft and not sprawled all over the house, I figured I ought to think about
getting insurance. I managed to get 20,000 dollars coverage for 240 dollars a
year. This will progressively go up as the engine is purchased (along with more
coverage) but I thought that this was not an unreasonable figure. I got it
through U.S. Specialty Insurance Company of St.Peters, Missouri.

I have the address if any other U.S builders want it.

Regards

Martin Tuck
Wichita, Kansas
U.S.A.