Re: Intro

Subject: Re: Intro
From: Ian Seager <ians@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 21:39:57
>     I've just joined the Europa email list.
>     My name is Richard Samulis - I'm a 44 year old dreamer with a wife and
>     2 kids who may just get around to getting my PPL and building a
>     Europa.

Go for it, there has probably never been a better time (excluding the
weather) to do your PPL. There are some really good deals available. At
Flyer we have just started building our Europa, the workshop prep took
longer than I thought. We are now building the tailplane kit, and so far so
good. Flying seems (and is) a long way off. Look out for updates in the mag
(Little plug there).

Good luck

Ian

Ian Seager FLYER Magazine, 3 Kingsmead Square, Bath, BA1 2AB
Tel: 01225 481440 Fax: 01225 481262