RE: Sun&Fun

Subject: RE: Sun&Fun
From: James Hull <HULLHOUSE@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 01:31:34
This has been mentioned before, but it bears repeating.  Europa Aviation, Inc.

will be hosting a builder's banquet dinner at Sun 'N Fun.  It will be Monday,
April 15 at 7 PM.  While it is for builders, serious wannabe's might be able
to twist Roger Sheridan's arm for permission to attend.  Call him at (941)
647-5355.

Looks like Europa builder attendence will be good. I know I'll be there Monday

and at least one other day.  One of our Hoosier builders was keeping count.
What are we up to now?

Jim Hull
A016
the windy city