Reading past mail

Subject: Reading past mail
From: M Newton <mnewton@dmicro.unet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 17:39:55
Firstly, I would like to introduce myself, Mike Newton, Europa kit 213.

Although having had the tailplane kit for some time I am still resolving
where to build it that is warm enough, dry enough, and there won't be any
complaints about the smell ! (8-(

My question is -

To avoid repeating questions others have already asked I wish to download
the existing mail archives ( as encouraged in a recent e-mail ! )

Is there an easier way of doing it other than to download each message
independently, and then save them all to disk ?

Can you upload them as an FTP site perhaps ?

Any advice would be most welcome !

By the way, the last newsletter from the factory said " modifications listed
in the enclosed documentation " was I the only one not to get it, and is
there anywhere I can download the modification notices - I think they
related to the tailplane.

Thanks in anticipation (8-))

Regards :

Mike Newton