New Member - Mike Ashfield

Subject: New Member - Mike Ashfield
From: ashfield <ashfield@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 1996 12:06:04
As you gathered I have just joined the mailing list.  The reason is that
a friend is about to start building a Europa and he has almost convinced
me that I should hand over serious amounts of cash for the privilege of
watching him build it.  I guess he thought that he might as well build a
new aircraft as put in enormous effort fixing an old one.  At present we
are in a friendly Jodel D120A Paris-Nice group operating out of White
Waltham.

Hope to meet some of you at the PFA Rally in July.
Mike Ashfield
--
http://www.hiway.co.uk/customer/aviation/public/pfahome.html
Popular Flying Association