Stick grips

Subject: Stick grips
From: John Bean <72016.641@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 11:21:50
I have purchased a stick grip that I intend to modify to fit to the left seat
controls. It is packaged as new ex Metior NF11 (I think) and also used on the
Vampire/ Venom. It has two buttonds on top that could be PTT etc. The firing
triger mecanism is easily removed for the fitting of a trim switch and it has
built in a handbrake lever which would enable the fitting of a control column
brake. The whole thing is typicaly built to Mil Spec.

They are obtainable from: Michel Young, Hardwick House, Kirby Muxloe, Leicester
LE9 2EH. while stocks last I presume for about L45 +pp but I cannot remember the
exact figure

John B