Re: Europa Club Seminar

Subject: Re: Europa Club Seminar
From: Steven A Eberhart <newtech@evansville.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 07:54:06
On 24 Feb 1996, Peter Thomas wrote:

> Announcing the Third Europa Club Seminar
>
> 13th and 14th April 1996 at the White House Hotel, Staverton, Cheltenham.
> (Includes visit to Mid West Engines)

[snip]

> Presentations will include:
>
> Composite lay-up techniques: how to build the strongest, lightest wings:
> Graham
> Singleton.
>
> RD Aviation on selecting and fitting instrument panel components from GPS to
> cable terminals: John Nelson.
>
> Europa Aviation News, including update on engines and propellers: Andy Draper.
>
> Achieving a sailplane-standard finish: tips and demonstrations on filling and
> painting: Gary McKirdy.
>
> Alternative engines and development of the electronics for the BMW Boxer
>
> Mid West Engines: the latest on rotary installations: Ken Huntley.
>
> Arplast VP Propellers: update on tests: Jerry Davis
>
> Upholstery and interior trimming: Bob Butler.
>
> Europa Trailers: Roger Huddlestone.

[more snip]

Sounds like a great meeting is planed.  Sorry I can't make it across the
pond for this one, next time possibly.  Can someone arrange to have the
demonstrations, presentations, etc video taped for those of us who aren't
lucky enough to be able to attend.  I would pay even an unreasonable
amount for a tape of the meeting.  This could be a good fund raising
project for a deserving charity.

Hope someone can get this worked out, sure would like a tape of the event.

Steve