Re:

Subject: Re:
From: M.CHETWYND-TALBOT <mark@fourtyone.winuk.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 20:48:01
 Hello William, Just a note to say that I saw your wings and
other bits at Simon's place last Sunday and they looked
fantastic.

Also, I checked out your panel at RD. Marvellous!!! They have
done a brilliant job. I can understand why you need a vast
battery right back in the tail. Is there any truth in the rumour
that you are spending a lot of time in a Railway Museum in
Corris which is actually a gymnasium and massage parlour. I hear
their February programme is concentrating on "Weight Problems".

Only joking!!

Mark CT