Re: RE: Stick Top for PTT & Trim

Subject: Re: RE: Stick Top for PTT & Trim
From: ken whittington <whittink@cadvision.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 20:58:04

>    Has anyone found a good stick top for the Europa? I am
>looking for one which feels right and has the necessary to
>install the Trim switch and a PTT button? Any ideas?
>

>  i believe the same company that supplied your electric trim system
-menzimer aircraft components inc in the u.s.a. have come out with some  of
the nicest control tops that i have seen to date.i have a copy of thier
brochure and i could fax you a copy if you wish . one thing to be aware of
is the stick size which tends to be smaller on most american kits & you may
have to use a sleeve inside of the europa stick.
                                           regard's
                                           ken