Re: Europa Web

Subject: Re: Europa Web
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 22:25:14
Tony - thanks for your response. Should have guessed it was the same site
you'd already mentioned. We do appreciate your compliment. The person who
deserves it is really Pete Thomas. The Europa Club pages have attracted
other favourable comments, and helped to swell our membership. I hope the
rest of our activities can continue to live up to our net presence. BTW,
there's a new Europa page at:

http://www.kaon.co.nz/europa/europa.html

It's intended to provide space for builder's progress reports, etc. As it's
only just gone up, most of what's there so far is links to other Europa
info, but give it time ...

I'm copying this to the Europa e-mail list for information.

cheers

Rowland

>Rowland
>
>Glad to have flattered you, sorry to have to disappoint - the WWW pages I was
>thinking of were none other than your own in my throw-away complimentary (!)
>line in the CD-ROM review.
>
>I have had your URL in my links page for Pilot for some time now - and have
>just re/viewed with my rather faster direct (not via CServe) link. In the
>review I referred to the Europa company and just remembered (and assumed) it
>was Europa (company) pages. Seems to me just what an Owners/interested
>supporters group should be doing.  You may note I got you right (with URL) and
>featured you on page 73 of my article in February! How's fifty/fifty for
>accuracy?
>
>Tony.

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...