Factory Participation in This List

Subject: Factory Participation in This List
From: Larry Portouw <72170.1636@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 21:03:34
The current discussion on Europa's involvement in this list ends:
>> Late last year I visited the factory for the report that appeared in the
January issue of Flyer. I took up a file that contained some of the
postings from this list. I thought that Ivan/Andy would get on line when they
saw the good stuff going on here...I am not sure what the current state is,
although I think that Alizon attended an internet course or
something...perhaps soon...
Ian <<

Remember that getting involved in this list could be a time sink for the
factory. I saw a post on the RV list about six months ago stating that the
factory had to quite responding on the list because it took so much time, that
they could either build kits or do email, not both.   So, I hope that Europa
lurks.

!
 Larry Portouw, Major, US Army,  Tampa, Florida
 72170.1636@compuserve.com -or- portouwl@ix.netcom.com