factory presence (?)

Subject: factory presence (?)
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 22:10:53
After the recent posts about lack of Europa official presence on this list
and the net generally, it's ironic to see in the March 1996 "Pilot" a
mention of:

".. Europa Aviation Ltd (who, by the way, have excellent World Wide Web pages)"

No URL is given for the pages in question so I can't check it out (I'll
e-mail Pilot to see if they know). Is there something Ivan hasn't been
telling us? Or did Tony French think the Europa Club pages, the K R Walsh
homebuilt entry for Europa, or the Kit #81 page were so good that they must
have been put up by the professionals at the factory :-) ? Or has the
Lakeland operation some pages I haven't heard about?

The quote is on page 79, in a review of a CD-ROM purporting to catalogue
homebuilt aircraft (not very successfully, according to the reviewer).

I'd better quote those URLs myself, or I'm bound to get queries.

Europa Club OnLine:

http://www.avnet.co.uk/europa/index.html

K R Walsh Homebuilt pages:

http://www.azstarnet.com/~cmddata/homebuilt/

Thomas Scherer's page on kit #81:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com:80/homepages/ToS/

Oh, and another one I just remembered - US Aviator Europa air test:

http://www.us-aviator.com/usamag/airtests/europa.htm

Anyone know of any other Europa pages?

cheers

Rowland