Re: factory presence (?)

Subject: Re: factory presence (?)
From: tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 04:27:19

If you want another home for Europa information I run a Web server with a
fast link out of it. The space is free for the taking. The address would
be http://www.kaon.co.nz/europa

Tony

wrote:

>>After the recent posts about lack of Europa official presence on this
list
>>and the net generally, it's ironic to see in the March 1996 "Pilot" a
>>mention of:
>>
>>".. Europa Aviation Ltd (who, by the way, have excellent World Wide Web
pages)"

>>No URL is given for the pages in question so I can't check it out (I'll
>>e-mail Pilot to see if they know). Is there something Ivan hasn't been
>>telling us? Or did Tony French think the Europa Club pages, the K R
Walsh
>>homebuilt entry for Europa, or the Kit #81 page were so good that they
must
>>have been put up by the professionals at the factory :-) ? Or has the
>>Lakeland operation some pages I haven't heard about?
>>
>Late last year I visited the factory for the report tha appeared in the
>January issue of Flyer. I took up a file that contained some of the
>postings from this list. I thougt that Ivan/Andy would get on lne when
they
>saw the good stuff going on here...I am not sure what the current state
is,
>although I think that Alizon attended an internet course or
>something...perhaps soon...
>Ian
>
>Ian Seager FLYER Magazine, 3 Kingsmead Square, Bath, BA1 2AB
>Tel: 01225 481440 Fax: 01225 481262

-----------------End of Original Message-----------------

Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 21/02/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 15:27:20                 Ph +64 9 358 9127

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd, NetManage Chameleon and Ecco, Spider/Shiva
Borderware, Banyan and SNMPc