RE: Gull wing doors

Subject: RE: Gull wing doors
From: tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 02:02:44

>Marcello Gandini came up with an interesting solution to this problem on the
>Lamborgini Countach - to fit explosive bolts to the hinges which could be
>activated in an inverted emergency, I'm sure this could be adapted for the
>Europa <g>.
>
>Allan J Hall

Talking of explosive things. Has anyone considered a ballistic recovery system
as is
being fitted to the Cirrus? Just an idle thought.

Tony
Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 20/02/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 13:02:44                 Ph +64 9 358 9127

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd, NetManage Chameleon and Ecco, Spider/Shiva
Borderware, Banyan and SNMPc