A commentary.....

Subject: A commentary.....
From: tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 01:44:54

Ladies and Gentlemen.

May I be so bold as to make some comments regarding this mailing list....

I have subscribed to this list for the past month as I am contemplating the
purchase of a kit and thought that the list would be a great place to pick up
tips on building and be able to exchange information with like minded
individuals.

While there is obviously some great feedback I get the feeling that this list
is primarily used as one big gripe session which is not productive for anyone.

I am now reaching the point where I am becoming nervous about starting on the
project

simply based on the comments made in this group!

As Europa owners I suspect that you are suffering from a love/hate relationship
with Europa Ltd. I used
to be the NZ president of the Acorn Computer Users Group and we also seemed to
spend most of
our time bitching at Acorn about things - but none of us would ever dream of
swapping
our Acorn's for anything else. Is that how you feel about Europa? Would any of
you
really consider abandoning your project?

For the benefit of those of us just about to embark on what is possibly the most
complex project we have undertaken, how about a more positive approach to
things.
This is a support group after all isn't it?

Well, that's my tuppence worth.

Happy building

Tony
Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 20/02/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 12:44:54                 Ph +64 9 358 9127

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd, NetManage Chameleon and Ecco, Spider/Shiva
Borderware, Banyan and SNMPc