Congratulations

Subject: Congratulations
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 21:07:50
Reply to Steven Eberhart and Alan & Pete,
>>What did the final weight come out to be? Weight of the flying surfaces?,
etc.<<
Final weight with unusable fuel was 776 lbs. Wings were about 90 lbs each I
think, tail 11. Most of the weight gain seems to be in the panel (ours topped
out at 34 lbs, to my disgust, radio and transponder were 7,) and fuselage, but
don't forget that one coat of paint may well be 10 lbs or more. Temperfoam
cushions will get you 16 lbs. Bean bag is better, safe in heavy landings, (no
bounce,) very light and more comfortable.

Graham in thank (G) the phone's working again mode. It quit halfway through a
conversation last Sunday and came back Friday. Have I missed anything?