Interruption to AVnet service

Subject: Interruption to AVnet service
From: Monu Ogbe <monu@ayla.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 14:50:30
Dear Subscriber,

London Electriciy have warned us that they will be "...modernising obsolete
mains incoming service terminations..." in the London WC1 area tomorrow,
Sunday 14th Jan between 0800 and 1700.

We will be able to cope with power outages of up to about one hour, beyond
which our UPS will shut down the system.

We will do all we can to keep the system up, but apologise in advance for
any periods of interruption to your service during the day.

Best regards,

Monu
               | monu@avnet.co.uk
      -+-      | http://www.avnet.co.uk