Trailing Edge Close-out Technique ?

Subject: Trailing Edge Close-out Technique ?
From: Peter Thomas <100335.3566@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 15:30:41
At Doncaster Graham Singleton spoke about a technique he uses for ensuring
accurate lay-ups in awkward places such as trailing edge close-outs.
Unfortunately I was at the back and missed one or two key points. I was
wondering if you (Graham) could go over it one more time please ? I know Alan
Hall thinks this is one of the most important tips he has picked up to date.

BTW I recently had to use the slow hardener for the first time and was surprised
how different it is to work with. The viscosity is much less than standard, and
took a bit of getting used to.

Thanks in advance

Pete Thomas
Kit 191 ......   Nearly ready for wing kit <g>