Re: Laptops?

Subject: Re: Laptops?
From: Ian Seager <ians@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 1995 22:56:27
It will be, I am privilidged to have one of the protos in front of me right
>now, having had a hand in it's design as well as having flown some of the
>development hardware.

I have seen a prototype at both North Weald and Helitech, and for what its
worth if you are considering a panel mounted GPS then wait for this one, a
great screen and good features. If the reception is as good as the existing
Skymap then there'll be no problem at all.

Ian Seager FLYER Magazine, The Little Theatre St Michaels Place, Bath BA1 1SF
Tel: 01225 481440 Fax: 01225 481262