Autumn Gathering

Subject: Autumn Gathering
From: Peter Thomas <100335.3566@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 04:57:18
Hello Everyone

I have just had a fax from Trevor Jackson, the Europa Club
Social Secretary about a forth coming attraction.

He has given me the OK to give you the preliminary details.
They are still yet to be confirmed, but should wet your appetite.

Date:           November 11 & 12 1995
Place:          Mount Pleasant Hotel, Doncaster, S. Yorks. UK

Technical Presentations will hopefully include.....

Ecoprop V.P Propellers                  Jerry Davis
Yamaha Engines                          Don Law
Finishing & Painting                    Colin Noakes
Flying Training                         Martin Stoner
Rotary Engines                          Mid West Aero Engines
Refinements & Alternative Methods       Graham Singleton
First Impressions                       Peter Kember
Avionics                                David Duffton
Europa Aviation News                    Andy Draper

Wine Tasting
Falcon display

2 lunches, evening meal, seminar registration only L40.
Accommodation L25 per person.

Camping space available.

Airstrip available. Contact Trevor for arrival details.

As I have said above these details are preliminary.
All Europa Club Members will receive written details via the
magazine.

Best Wishes

Peter Thomas
York....UK

PS There are now 65 members of the Europa Mailing List.
If you joined late and would like to know what you missed, you
can request a copy of the archived messages by sending an e-mail to:-

europa-request@avnet.co.uk

The subject does not matter but the message body must contain:-

get europa europa.9507
get europa europa.9508
end