Hello out there

Subject: Hello out there
From: Nance Origer <ORIGERNK@CONRAD.APPSTATE.EDU>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 22:16:09
Hi guys.  I'm Jim Poole and I've just started building.  I'm number 14
on these shores.  My first major problem has been that there are no
provisions for lights/night flying on the aircraft. I understand your
govt does not allow homebuilts out after dark (a benighted policy if
there ever was one). I'm putting a strobe atop the fin and a running
light at the top of the rudder. So far everything has gone well- all
parts were present in the tailplane kit and the instructions are very
readable.  I'm very interested in hearing from those of you who are
further along.  Working with composites seems to be fairly straight-
forward-except the heat (30C) has made things tricky lately.
Write soon--Blue skies