builder

Subject: builder
From: Nance Origer <ORIGERNK@conrad.appstate.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 1995 19:46:01
  Hello out there. I'm Jim Poole (the address is my wife) and I've just
started building.  Progress has been slowed when I realized there was no
provision for night flying/lighting on the aircraft.  This meant going
catalog cruizing for information and prices.  Anyway, I now have a strobew
and position light ordered for the fin and rudder.  The factory reps
explained to me how your government wont let you fly at night.
  So far, the instructions seem very clear and straight forward.  All
parts and supplies in the tailplane kit were as advertized.  I'm looking
forward to corresponding with you.  Blue skies.