Hello

Subject: Hello
From: John Mackay <102110.1670@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 1995 02:49:51
This is my first venture onto the internet so I hope it goes through ok. My name
is John Mackay and I presently live in Culver City, California. I moved here in
1987 from Inverness in Scotland. I learned to fly at the Highland Aero Club at
Inverness in 1982. I have a Campbell Cricket autogyro in storage in Scotland and
fly a Quickie Q-200 in California. I will be moving back to Scotland at the
beginning of 1996 and will live in the Glasgow / Edinburgh, at that point I will
get my Europa kit. Fortunately by that time there will be several Europas
completed and lots of helpful tips from the experienced builders will be
available. The Europa has received tremendous reports in the States. Since Sun
Fun in April I've read two such reports, one in Air Progress... the test pilot
was so impressed he is buying a kit himself; the other magazine was US Aviator,
the editor / owner Jim Campbell was so impressed he said he was also puting the
Europa on his short list.

The points that attracted me to the Europa  was the ability to cruise at 140-150
knots (914), burn 5gph,STOL, quietness and then be able after 15 minutes to
trailer the plane home. The finish on the kit components was also very
impressive to me as was the friendliness of Ivan and the Europa gang.

My one dilema is whether to sell my Q-200 here in the States or ship it back to
the U.K and sell it there
any input on this point would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to an active association, if I can be of any help to anyone just
let me know.

Regards
John