new to the mail group

Subject: new to the mail group
From: Steven A Eberhart <newtech@evansville.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 08:49:27
I realy appreciate the efforts of everyone envolved in setting up this
mail group.  I do not have a plane yet but have "sceduled" the order for
late Fall or early Winter.  I have been following the Europa since I
first saw mention of it in the Flying publications here - I was
immediatly smitten and had to have one.

I have a small Quality Control software company, located in Indiana, and
have started working on a new software product line - an Aero Computer
that includes GPS moving map, engine instrumentation, flight planning,
slight situation monitoring warning and display, etc.  THis project is
just getting started on the rec.aviation.homebuilt newsgroup.  I have
setup a home page to support the project at
http://www.evansville.net/~newtech.  Still don't have all of the details
worked out for publishing computer source code so other interrested
people can contribute and still maintain a product my company can sell
and maintain.  Current plans are to utilize the GNU copyleft agreement
with my company New Technology holding the copyright for the portions we
develope.

The Europa will be the development aircraft for the Aero Computer project
and will be the model for the early flight profile module.

Again, I am realy glad to have this source of information available.

Steve