Europa-List: Re: Mandatory U.K. LAA permit directive. Shoot-Bolt stop

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mandatory U.K. LAA permit directive. Shoot-Bolt stop
From: John Wighton <john@wighton.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 13:19:28

Well at least it has a name - Uglymod.

Trevor and others are right - whatever makes things safer is always right.  I
ordered
my 'kits' (x2) within minutes of them appearing on the LAA Shop site.
I thought I'd just have a bitch about it!

The LAA have been doing their stuff, I would imagine there is influence creeping
in from Mike and Joe who are breathing some youthful air into LAA Engineering.

However (bitch mk2 coming), there is a concern that by creating products the LAA
is opening itself up in terms of liability - gamekeeper and poacher scenario?

--------
John Wighton
Europa XS trigear G-IPOD

Read this topic online here: