Re: Europa-List: Grand Rapids EIS 2000

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Grand Rapids EIS 2000
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 10:28:22

I assume that the two instruments are measuring the voltage at the same point
and
that the connections to the EIS are all good.

I had a faulty reading on one sensor on mine and it turned out the pin wasnt
locked
in the plug so had shaken loose.

If you determine it is a faulty unit I have one for sale I removed last year and
it is functional.

Alan Burrill
G-OBJT

Sent from my iPad

> On 17 Dec 2018, at 09:54, willydewey <willydewey@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Guys
> I have an anomoly.  My Grand Rapids EIS2000 reads 8.5 volts when the engine is
running and I am in the air in the cruise. Ay the same time my supplimentary
analogue voltmeter shows 13.8 volts as normal. Cannot stop the warning EIS light
---From flashing as a result. Any Ideas and suggestions would be much
appreciated.
> Best Regards and I hope all you Guys have a good Christmas and a safe and
> happy
2019