Re: Europa-List: Grand Rapids EIS 2000

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Grand Rapids EIS 2000
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 10:00:28

If it is anything like an MGL EIS that I recently had dealings with, it
is probably a poor earth return from the EIS. Happy Christmas, David
Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2018-12-17 09:54, willydewey wrote:

> Hi Guys
> I have an anomoly. My Grand Rapids EIS2000 reads 8.5 volts when the engine is
running and I am in the air in the cruise. Ay the same time my supplimentary
analogue voltmeter shows 13.8 volts as normal. Cannot stop the warning EIS light
---From flashing as a result. Any Ideas and suggestions would be much
appreciated.
> Best Regards and I hope all you Guys have a good Christmas and a safe and
> happy
2019
> Very sorry about the crash in Holland. RIP and sympathies to the families
> Bill
>
> --------
> Give a wise man knowledge and he will be yet wiser
>
> Read this topic online here:
>
> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=486339#486339 [1]

Links:
------