Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuselage luggage bay "D" panel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuselage luggage bay "D" panel
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 11:59:27
That looks like it makes life much easier.  I see you're flying so
obviously it hasn't affected the structure,

Is there any rule when you substitute a panel for a bonded structure in
terms of fasteners per distance.

I still haven't installed the bulkhead and so have the opportunity to
modify it on the bench as it were.  I suppose that I could simply make a
single panel incorporan the D panel instead of the two that you have.

Thanks thats helpful

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+57 310 295 0744