Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuselage luggage bay "D" panel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuselage luggage bay "D" panel
From: elsbeth moreland <elsbland160@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 10:55:31
Hey Richard,

 Bill Moreland here and I have recently purchased a  Europa XS and have
been reading this matronics .com site ttying to find other owners close
enough to me that we could possibly meet up occasionally at an airport or
wherever to chat about these planes. Was wondering where you are located? I
am in Bedford,Pa.  I also see that you are 6,5" and Wondering how you
sqeezinto an Europa? You must have a mod that widens the cockpit a little
Huh? And where would I find out about this? I am only 5,9" and find it
quite snug. Would love it to hve more elbow room.

  Well if you can make sense out of this email I would welcome a call from
you. Maybe just to give me an idea of how to find other local Europa owners
and your experience with the Europa community.

Thanks Bill Moreland         814-977-5123