Europa-List: Fw: Drip trays ???

Subject: Europa-List: Fw: Drip trays ???
From: Paul & Vanessa Munford <pmdental@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 17:35:31

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul & Vanessa Munford
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2015 10:39 AM
Subject: Drip trays ???

Hi Guys, hope you all had a great Xmas & all the best for the New Year,
-- when my Europa should be flying!!?? As ever - can you help ?
I see pictures & talk about carb' drip trays ( I have 912ULS -new) but
can find no information on whether I need them? what they do
& why are they needed anyway ??? Also where do you get them & how do
they fit? I cant find any mention of them in any Rotax or Europa
literature ??
Thanking you all in advance. Paul Munford.  kit 625